The Hemlocks in ACTION!
- VERY early photos
- 1998, At the 135th Gettysburg
- 1999, 18th Vermont Fundraiser
- 1999, 135th Cedar Creek
- Live Infantry Shoots!
- Live-Firing Gun #229
- More Parades
- 2002, Winter Quarters
- 2012, Williamsburg Trip
- 2012, Vermont History Expo
- 2012, CMOH Marker in Concord
- 2014, John Wells gravesite in Wolcott
- 2015, Breakout at Petersburg
- 2016, Independence Day, Mt. Washington, NH
Original soldiers of the 3rd!
(Vermont in the Civil War Site)
Live-firing Gun #229.
The 1st VT Light Artillery (Hemlocks) living-firing Gun #229 prior to acquiring it from Peter Jorgensen, editor of the Civil War News.
Photos of #229 by Hemlock member Scott Cahoon.