The Hemlocks in ACTION!
- VERY early photos
- 1998, At the 135th Gettysburg
- 1999, 18th Vermont Fundraiser
- 1999, 135th Cedar Creek
- Live Infantry Shoots!
- Live-Firing Gun #229
- More Parades
- 2002, Winter Quarters
- 2012, Williamsburg Trip
- 2012, Vermont History Expo
- 2012, CMOH Marker in Concord
- 2014, John Wells gravesite in Wolcott
- 2015, Breakout at Petersburg
- 2016, Independence Day, Mt. Washington, NH
Original soldiers of the 3rd!
(Vermont in the Civil War Site)
Dedication of John Carr Wells gravesite, 11 October 2014
The Hemlocks joined with American Legion Post 33 Color Guard and Sons of Veterans bugler Mo Cerutti to rededicate the gravesite of Pvt. John Carr Wells, 2nd Vermont Infantry, 3rd great grandfather of Darryl Slicer.
(Photographs courtesy of Wade and Debra Johnson)
(Image Gallery photos are "thumbnails." Click on an image to see the full size version)